CRD Devices offer a range of linear actuators and controls suitable for medical equipment such as beds, patient lifting, standers, Xray and oncology equipment, disability aids, etc.
These actuators are covered by the Medical Devices Certification EN60601-1.
- LAN3, MD100 and M120 actuators are generally used in patient lifts, standers and bariatric beds or seating.
- MD60, LAN5, MD7 and MD80 are used in beds and seating applications.
- LO2 and LO3 are used in X-ray and Oncology equipment, sterilisers, macerators etc.
- MD10 and MD21 are small, quite compact actuators used in a number of medical/healthcare equipment.
- TW41 and TW61 are used for raising and lowering the head and foot of medical beds.